What is Action Together Oregon’s mission?
Action Together Oregon (ATO) equips members with strategies, resources, and networks to create progressive change.
What are ATO’s Objectives?
- Foster a welcoming, diverse, supportive community
- Empower members to act on a local level, statewide
- Partner with progressive groups across the state
- Support legislation that protects the rights of vulnerable groups
- Educate about and engage in the legislative process
- Support candidates and organizations that are consistent with ATO’s values
- Raise awareness about cultural and socioeconomic injustice
The ATO Board
Co-Presidents: Megan Rutherford and Marie Gettel-Gilmartin
Secretary: Elaine Goldsmith
Directors At Large: Amelia Nestler and Jessica Hitchcock